Monday, September 18, 2006

Mark your calendars for Sunday, September 24th.


The Details:
We're going to Stanley's.
We will meet at 37 S. Wabash at Noon! Meet in front of the building.
We will be taking the train and bus so bring your U-Pass.


I would suggest that before you go make a list of things you might need. I'm not sure what exactly is in season (I'm not that well organized!) but I guess we'll find out. I have a tendency to overbuy when I go there so if you have a list of just what you need that would be good.

If you have a shopping cart you could bring that too, but sometimes it's hard to get them through the turnstiles on the train.

Bring recipes too if you want to share.

I have added an email link on the right, so if you're visiting for the first time you can sign up.

No comments: